Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New direction

I think the problem with blogs (both writing and reading) is that so many of them are so unfocused, and while random observations are entertaining, they're just that: random. So while thinking about how to better my blog, and make it more coherent and more easily updatable, I began thinking about what my expertise is. And while I can easily talk about football or classical history, I know it's not interesting to everyone. That being said, the only other thing I can think of that I can readily talk about (with the exception of MAYBE stand-up comedians) is movies, and to a lesser extent, TV.

So movies. That's my decision. You're stuck with it.

2 comments:

Nick said...

I like this new direction, it suits your style.

Unknown said...

Steve is a film guru. Wait, what?

But seriously, screw teaching you should do this for a living.
Or both.
But ya, awesome.